This natural toothpaste is blended with organic peppermint essential oil. Studies has shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria. A bacteria that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to conventional toothpastes.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Supply: 60ml - 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Comes in recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- Includes one compostable bamboo spatula
Use the bamboo spatula to scoop a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.